Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thee I Adore

 
 
Silhouette Child & Dog #1 Unmounted Clear Polymer Stamp
 
My Nephew is almost 2.5 years old.
He loves to pretend. He is very verbal,
Has a quick wit and a great memory.
Today when I asked him for a hug he
reassured me that he would hug me later.
Later he jumped up on me and I picked him
up he wiggled a lot and hopped down.
He told me he was a very "wiggly" puppy and
it is hard to hold one to me!! Tis true.
He asked me to walk him to the park w/ a
leash hooked to the back of his shirt. I did!
The neighbors talked to my puppy
 and had him do tricks on the way.
1/2 way to the park Theodore
pointed out the yellow leaves
and told me
"The leaves turn yellow, fall to the ground and
then it will be winter time
w/ lots of snow and we can sled!"
 
While walking home from
 the park Theodore called me "Daddy"!
I said "I am not daddy" giggling"
 He looked at me for a minute and said
w/ a totally straight face. "Did I call you Elba?" (My sister)
"I am sorry I didn't mean to call you Elba!!"
 
We stopped a few more times so that
Theodore the dog could morph into Theodore
the Grasshopper!  He would stand
right at my feet look me in
the eye and Jump Jump Jump,
Then he'd go back to being a dog!
 
Upon arriving home the doggy drank a bowl of water
on the floor and then got his nails clipped!
We all know doggies need their nails clipped!
A chore that needed to be done but is hated! Little boy's hate to
have their nails trimmed but dog's do it well!
 
 
What a happy day! I was reminded of the joy of
Childhood!, That little baby boys pee on their
diaper changers. Sir Topham Hatt is still
alive and well in a train station in England.
A ten cent  used coloring book can make a
small boy exclaim "OH MY!"
A box of mommy's nursing pads
can be a very hard concept to grasp, when
nursing pads and mouse traps sound the same to tiny ears.
Spit up happens when a tiny tummy is filled
to the brim w/ warm milk!
 
 
Happy Fall!!

No comments: